Find shelters, rental and housing assistance from Oregon.gov

The Community Action Network

Community Action Partnership of Oregon (CAPO) is the State Association for Oregon’s Community Action network of 17 Community Action Agencies and Oregon Human Development Corporation, a statewide agency serving farmworkers. CAPO and its members are part of the national Community Action Network – a network made up of more than 1,100 local, private, non-profit, and public agencies that work to alleviate and eliminate poverty.  Find Your Local Community Action Agency

Portland Sober Living

On this page you will find resources for sober living or halfway houses. These residences can be a vital link in helping someone make the transition from treatment back to “real life.” Likewise, they can be a good resource to help someone who may not need an inpatient program have the daily accountability needed to be successful in an outpatient setting as they begin the process of recovery.

For information about Housing in your community:
CALL 211 or 1-866-698-6155
TEXT your zip code to 898211 (TXT211)
EMAIL help@211info.org HOURS 24/7